sabato 8 novembre 2014

November 6, 2014 - ASKRealSMG PARTE PRIMA






Question: If you wrote a book series, what would it be about?
Sarah: I've always wanted to write children's books. Or a fun cookbook for kids

Question: if you could choose your dream role what kind of movie would it be? & what kind of charactor would you like to play?
Sarah: I've already had so many dream roles #Buffy #Kathryn #Sydney the list is endless. It's all gravy now

Question: do you ever think to sell your autographs & give the profit to charity? You can make fans happy at the same time do charity.
Sarah: there are a lot better ways to raise money then my signature lol

Question: Do you ever think to sell your autographs & give the profit to charity? You can make fans happy at the same time do charity.
Sarah: there are a lot better ways to raise money then my signature lol

Question: have you ever been to Canada?
Sarah: I love Canada. ESP Vancouver!!! (And Toronto)

Question: What do you do to stay in shape? What's your favorite form of exercise?
Sarah: I like to switch it up. Right now I'm into core yoga but I also like anything outdoors like hiking swimming etc

Question: what are your favourite albums/artists at the moment?
Sarah: Right I am still so into @lordemusic I think she is truly gifted

Question: Don't you think #WitchesofEastEnd should be renewed? I mean, @auntwendythecat is just too awesome for it to end, right?
Sarah: should absolutely be renewed. How else will I know what happened?? (Don't say the books)

Question: Do you ever watch yourself in your tv roles? Is it strange to see yourself on tv? 
Sarah: I don't usually watch myself. I feel like there HAS to be something more productive I could be doing

Question: Have you ever watched american horror story ?? #AskRealSMG
Sarah: #AHS is amazing!! I ESP love #SarahPaulson and #AngelaBasset

Question: If you could be a part of any TV show that's on the air now, which one would it be and why
Sarah: @AmazingRace_CBS so I could visit all of those amazing places

Question: What was your first thought when you woke up this morning? 
Sarah: COFFEE

Question: i know you came once to Dominican Republic. would you come again!?! if so let me know ill invite u some ice cream.
Sarah: well I do like ice cream and the DR

Question: happiest memory from Buffy? :)
Sarah: Happiest memory is the impact the show had and has on all of you amazing fans

Question: First thought when you got the role of Buffy
Sarah: Yes I can pay my rent, then there were some expletives over the excitement of the incredible job I just got

Question: What is your favorite episode of #Buffy and what do you think of the comics?
Sarah: Favorite eps are #Prom #Hush and #TheBody

Question: did you have fun in Sydney?
Sarah: I had a blast (and serious jet lag)

Question: do you have a favorite sports team?
Sarah: currently the @warriors because @jarronctwin is one of the coaches- and because they have an exciting team rt now

Question: so many people!! My entire cast of @CrazyOnesCBS. Def @ioangruffudd and @AnthonySHead and @SelmaBlair and always @SethGreen
Sarah: Is there someone in the past that you've worked with that you'd like to work with again?

Question: how YOU  doin'? 
Sarah: great thank you #JoeyTribbiani (sp?)

Question: Which TV shows are you currently obsessed with? (Big fan!) 
Sarah: my entire family watches #Rebels together.

Question: What's been the proudest accomplishment in your life? 
Sarah: that's easy - my family

Question: did you like working with Wentworth Miller on the Buffy episode Go Fish?
Sarah: he was super nice

Question: favorite cereal or breakfast food?
Sarah: Eggs, I'm boring

Question: if I didn't have insomnia I wouldn't even know this was happening!! 
Sarah: see sometimes good things do come of it

Question: Would you like to visit Argentina? It'd be such an honor to have you here ^_^
Sarah: I would love to - but you would probably ask me to leave from all my #Evita singing  

Question: What is your favourite animal?
Sarah: I love so many!! Very into sloths right now

Question: do you watch Impractical Jokers?? They are absolutely hilarious!! 
Sarah: no where do I find that? 

Question: do you have any guilty pleasures you wouldn't mind sharing?  
Sarah: I think it's no secret that coffee is my guilty pleasure  

Question: what's the worst prank ever played on you 
Sarah: it involved #JasonBehr and a goat (is that a goat? A ram?) 

Question: Are you looking forward to the new Star Wars movie? 
Sarah: can't wait

Question: a song that you sing under shower aha ?? Kiss from France !!
Sarah: def show tunes

Question: Do you enjoy Disney movies?
Sarah: LOVE ❤️❤️

Question: What word could you use to describe your fans?
Sarah: a gift

Question: Do you have passion for reading? (Not Giles passion of reading but anything you've been reading lately)?
Sarah: I love to read. I just finished sisterland it was great

Question: do you like twin peaks??
Sarah: I Loved!!! It's where my crush on @auntwendythecat began

Question: Thank you for everything! You're my favorite actress! Out of all the roles you've played, which was your favorite?
Sarah: that's like asking me to choose one of my children

Question: Favorite episode of The Crazy Ones?
Sarah: Everyday of that job was a dream come true (but def video game)

Question: What was it like to work with James Marsters?! :D
Sarah: he's such a talented actor and singer

Question: If i say France What do you think ?
Sarah: yummy food

Question: favorite holiday?
Sarah: thanksgiving

Question: Have you ever watched Doctor Who??
Sarah: yes it's great

Question: who was your favourite 1 week only Buffy villain?
Sarah: the scary gentleman from #Hush

Question: hello Sarah, whats your favourite perfum?
Sarah: I love #SergeLutens -and #Kai

Question: when will you get an Instagram account?
Sarah: I'm def thinking about it

Question: How do you take your coffee?
Sarah: in my belly

Question: Which was you favourite episode of Angel, I Will Remember You or Sanctuary?
Sarah: I will remember you!! It was heartbreaking


FONTE : 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento